Monday, September 19, 2011

Institution and Resolution.

This post isn't going to be polished.
I'm supposed to be getting into my homework any time now, but I can't focus because I just feel so relieved.

I've had some "issues" with my schooling to start this year off. It came down to a lot of trying to find a paper trail, needing to prove why I felt I was misled, yada yada...

It's been a process. But in the end, when it all comes down to it, my resolution has come from sitting in a room with 3 people who can do something about my situation - one who knows me a bit better than the others - and sensing that they genuinely wanted to help me get it right.
I was heard.
I heard them.

In the end, that's all that really matters. I don't have to be right. I just want to be a teacher some day :). Again.

Anyways, I am just so thankful, but for a different reason than I originally thought. Originally I thought I would be thankful if I achieved a result I was hoping for. And for sure I am thankful that things are working out in a way that's not going to cost me more time or money than we have.
But I'm for some reason thankful for the difficulty of the process. I've learned a lot this past few days - following a chain of hierarchy and conversations...
And through it all, I have somehow sensed that this is exactly where God wanted me to be. I think He is refining something in me through this process. So I feel the 'wear' of that for sure. But I can honestly say I feel content.

Very similar to the sore-muscle feeling you experience while you're drinking your smoothie after a hard work-out.

2 comments:

  1. Was this about trying to justify your Bahamas teaching experience for credit? Or Prairie schooling? Or something totally different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something different... to do with transferring Prairie credit. Will explain - we should talk soon! Let's do that and you can tell me all about Graham... :)

    ReplyDelete