Friday, February 24, 2012

Pockets & Shins.


I'm a little gloomy today. 
You can see why, right? 

I won't further explain why the sloppy, dull-grey, reminds-me-of-crying mess I see to my left is not positive energy-inducing. Because you get it. 


Instead, I will share some exciting news that I think may change my life. 
Well, my blogging life. 

Do you know what this is?

This is 2 people on a sunny day not very long ago who were privileged enough to have their phone contract expire... so that they could get iPhones at a very good price!

Which means this...

{that's a cloudless day for those of you who, like myself, have forgotten that those exist... even though it was yesterday}

And this...

{that's one of the areas where I walk... because I'm a walker now that I'm a front-end loader}

And this...

{that's a gate}

... are possible now because I have a camera I can carry in my pocket!


I'm hoping that this changes my life by helping me to keep my eyes open.
(Less bruised shins that way, for one).

I don't want to become a photographer.
(I already want to be a teacher, a mother, a crafter, a craft-school teacher, a writer, and a few other things I've thought of this week).

I don't want to become someone who's perpetually glued to their pocket-electronic.
(I won't. I'll probably forget how much I can do on there. So, still talk to me in person. Or send me a postcard).

What I do want is to be cool.
(So, now I am).



1 comment:

  1. you need to download instagram! best. app. ever.

    (i'm going to post this on your fbook wall just so you know how serious i am.)

    ReplyDelete