Saturday, January 21, 2012

Spools & Tools.

What dreams are made of...



I found this pinafore pattern online a few months ago. 
{Isn't "pinafore" one of those delightful words you could chew on all day?}

It's reversible, so the two images below are the same dress. 

Made for a brand new dark-haired beauty named Evelina Rose. 
{almost as delightful as Pinafore Rose}





It was so much fun the first time, I thought... why not try again?
I'm addicted. 
{What if we have a boy?...}



I'm not a one-craft kind of woman. 
So to keep things fresh I alternate between sewing, 
and knitting (but that's for another day), 
and paper crafts (again...), 

and this one: 
A combo of fabric, paint, mod podge, 
and happiness. 


 Credit for the initial inspiration goes to a large chunk of off-white wall. 




When we decided to pursue home-made Christmas gifts this year, 
I knew of a couple sisters with an affinity for craftiness. 
Yep, craftiness.

Here's the new-and-improved (self-acclaimed) versions I'm morphing into:





If you need me, I'll be at my sewing machine.
Happy as a clam.

No comments:

Post a Comment